Tuesday, April 22, 2008

So Long

"so long"

in your heart i can see
that you want to change
and i can feel that your sincere
now i know its clear
tears start fallin to my eyes
for the big change you have done
what more can i say
now that you have changed your ways

though im happy for you
i missed the things you usually do
i dont understand but what i feel is true
do you really know what you got into?
though im letting it go
i realize your my all in all
it seems so right but everything is wrong
your not my love,so long...

getting along with someone
you think shes the girl you want
and i can feel shes someone real
compared to me
ive never seen you so happy
now that you have forgotten me
you have moved on now
coz there is someone you have found

now ive started to learn
that not everything is perfect
today i reflect
i should earn some respect
and to go on with life
with our separate lives

No comments: